Split email with nnimap
Igor Sosa Mayor
2014-09-26 07:57:32 UTC

I would like to split emails which come from 2 servers. Theoretically
I should use nnimap-split-rule, but this does not seem to exist in gnus
v5.13...

any ideas?

many thanks in advance.
Quanyang Liu
I set split rules in the server...
Igor Sosa Mayor
2014-09-27 14:14:52 UTC
Post by Quanyang Liu
I set split rules in the server...
yes I do it so too. But I wanted to see the possibilities of splitting,
which I never used...

thanks in any case!
--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor :: ***@gmail.com ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890 :: http://www.gnupg.org/ ::
:: jabberid: rogorido :: ::
Eric Abrahamsen
2014-09-28 01:48:14 UTC
Post by Igor Sosa Mayor
Hi,
I would like to split emails which come from 2 servers. Theoretically
I should use nnimap-split-rule, but this does not seem to exist in gnus
v5.13...
any ideas?
many thanks in advance.
I'm not 100% sure this is the same as v5.13, but mostly imap splitting
is done by setting the `nnimap-split-methods' server parameter on the
nnimap server. See "6.3.3 Client-Side IMAP Splitting" in the Gnus manual.