Gnus Digest Mode and Google Groups
Uwe Brauer
2014-08-30 08:33:30 UTC
Hello
nndigest can probably be adapted to be able to parse their digest mail?
But as far as I see this has never be implemented or do I miss
something?

Uwe Brauer
Ted Zlatanov
2014-09-24 15:50:48 UTC
nndigest can probably be adapted to be able to parse their digest mail?
UB> But as far as I see this has never be implemented or do I miss
UB> something?

I like the anniversary post, exactly 4 years passed :)

Ted
Lars Ingebrigtsen
2015-01-27 07:15:07 UTC
Post by Uwe Brauer
nndigest can probably be adapted to be able to parse their digest mail?
But as far as I see this has never be implemented or do I miss
something?
Not that I know of. I've never seen a Google digest, anyway.