Delete Scoring Rules
Clemens Schüller
2014-06-20 14:09:56 UTC
Hello!

Just now i cleaned up my scoring rules by deleting entries in my SCORE
files:

But the scoring rules are matching furthermore. How can I solve this
problem?

TIA
Best Regards, Clemens Schüller
Adam Sjøgren
2014-06-20 14:26:18 UTC
Post by Clemens Schüller
Just now i cleaned up my scoring rules by deleting entries in my SCORE
But the scoring rules are matching furthermore. How can I solve this
problem?
I have a vague memory of W f doing something like that?

I guess you haven't restarted Emacs?

Best regards,

Adam
--
"Unfortunately I do not watch enough television." - Adam Sjøgren
Anders Fogh Rasmussen, Prime Minister of Denmark to ***@koldfront.dk
Danish childrens radio.
Clemens Schüller
2014-06-20 14:36:21 UTC
Hello!
Post by Adam Sjøgren
Post by Clemens Schüller
Just now i cleaned up my scoring rules by deleting entries in my SCORE
But the scoring rules are matching furthermore. How can I solve this
problem?
I have a vague memory of W f doing something like that?
Nope, no changes - I enter a newsgroup, press M S to show the scored
down articles, go to one of them, press V t and become this message.

No score rules apply to the current article (default score 0)

But the negative score is shown in the article summary.
Post by Adam Sjøgren
I guess you haven't restarted Emacs?
I have restarted emacs.
Best Regards, Clemens Schüller
Andreas Schwab
2014-06-20 15:09:25 UTC
Post by Clemens Schüller
Just now i cleaned up my scoring rules by deleting entries in my SCORE
But the scoring rules are matching furthermore. How can I solve this
problem?
Probably still in the cache, try V F (gnus-score-flush-cache).

Andreas.
--
Andreas Schwab, ***@linux-m68k.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
Clemens Schüller
2014-06-20 22:58:04 UTC
Hello again!
Post by Clemens Schüller
Hello!
Just now i cleaned up my scoring rules by deleting entries in my SCORE
But the scoring rules are matching furthermore. How can I solve this
problem?
After a few hours of inactivity (i was out from my home) the scoring
rules were flushed "magically".

Thanks to all
--
Best Regards, Clemens Schüller