Gnus mailing list support
Erik Colson
2015-02-10 14:43:01 UTC

Found this in the gnus docs:

Gnus understands some mailing list fields of RFC 2369. To enable it, add
a to-list group parameter (see Group Parameters), possibly using A M
(gnus-mailing-list-insinuate) in the summary buffer.

which I of course tried on this mailing list, but it seems not to
work..

Any hint ?
erik colson
Lars Ingebrigtsen
2015-02-13 06:56:13 UTC
Post by Erik Colson
Gnus understands some mailing list fields of RFC 2369. To enable it, add
a to-list group parameter (see Group Parameters), possibly using A M
(gnus-mailing-list-insinuate) in the summary buffer.
which I of course tried on this mailing list, but it seems not to
work..
Does this list have the RFC 2369 headers, though? I didn't think so...
Jason L Tibbitts III
2015-02-13 16:30:13 UTC
LI> Does this list have the RFC 2369 headers, though? I didn't think
LI> so...

I can add them if they would be useful. This list kind of predates the
existence of RFC2369. It does have List-ID:, though.

- J<
Lars Ingebrigtsen
2015-02-14 04:23:13 UTC
Post by Jason L Tibbitts III
LI> Does this list have the RFC 2369 headers, though? I didn't think
LI> so...
I can add them if they would be useful. This list kind of predates the
existence of RFC2369. It does have List-ID:, though.
Sure, perhaps having those headers would be nice. (List-Post at least,
or whatever it's called.)
Erik Colson
2015-02-14 07:52:26 UTC
Post by Lars Ingebrigtsen
Sure, perhaps having those headers would be nice. (List-Post at least,
or whatever it's called.)
yep ! for sure make it 'A M' compliant ;)
--
erik colson