Strip signature on reply
Gour
2014-05-28 06:00:52 UTC
Hello,

When I compose a new reply I see (in the menu) that the option 'Strip
signature on reply' is checked and could not find which variable is
controlling its behaviour?

It appears in Post --> Strip signature on reply...Any hint?

Sincerely,
Gour
--
As a strong wind sweeps away a boat on the water,
even one of the roaming senses on which the mind
focuses can carry away a man's intelligence.
Lars Ingebrigtsen
2015-01-28 05:39:49 UTC
Post by Gour
When I compose a new reply I see (in the menu) that the option 'Strip
signature on reply' is checked and could not find which variable is
controlling its behaviour?
It appears in Post --> Strip signature on reply...Any hint?
The variable is `message-cite-function', I think:

["Strip signature on reply"
(lambda ()
(interactive)
(if (not (memq message-cite-function
'(message-cite-original-without-signature
message-cite-original)))
;; Stupid workaround for XEmacs not honoring :visible.
(message "Can't toggle this value of `message-cite-function'")
(setq message-cite-function
(if (eq message-cite-function