How do I make a new message html washer?
j***@verona.se
2015-01-27 19:02:07 UTC
I would like to use the xwidget branch webkit integration to display
message html in a buffer, the same way SHR does.

How do I do that? I can solve the xwidget-webkit part, but I'm not sure
how to make a washer-thingy, what the interfaces are and so on.
Joakim Verona
Andreas Schwab
2015-01-27 21:20:48 UTC
Post by j***@verona.se
I would like to use the xwidget branch webkit integration to display
message html in a buffer, the same way SHR does.
How do I do that? I can solve the xwidget-webkit part, but I'm not sure
how to make a washer-thingy, what the interfaces are and so on.
Shouldn't that be registered through mm-text-html-renderer-alist?

Andreas.
--
Andreas Schwab, ***@linux-m68k.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
Lars Ingebrigtsen
2015-01-28 00:48:31 UTC
Post by Andreas Schwab
Post by j***@verona.se
I would like to use the xwidget branch webkit integration to display
message html in a buffer, the same way SHR does.
How do I do that? I can solve the xwidget-webkit part, but I'm not sure
how to make a washer-thingy, what the interfaces are and so on.
Shouldn't that be registered through mm-text-html-renderer-alist?
Yup. And you can make your xwidget renderer thingie by using one of the
existing renderers as a template. Look at `gnus-article-html', for
instance.