Why do we need a number of different terminal modes in Emacs?
Eric S Fraga
2015-02-01 10:38:07 UTC
Sorry, post was intended to be sent to another group.
I was waiting for the "I ran mutt within ansi-term and it was faster
than gnus" conclusion :-)
--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xFFFCF67D
: in Emacs 25.0.50.1 + Ma Gnus v0.12 + evil-git-87b61e7
: BBDB version 3.1.2 (2014-05-06 11:45:08 -0500)
Andrey Lisin
2015-02-01 12:22:26 UTC
Ha! No, mutt is too complicated beast for me and I was never be able to
set it up properly in contrast to gnus :) But thank you for your trouble :)