default binding of M-& in group and summary buffers
Filipp Gunbin
2014-10-07 12:13:34 UTC
Am I the only one who's annoyed by the default binding of M-& in group
and summary buffers? I'm so used to it invoking `async-shell-command'
that I even had to do `(put 'gnus-group-universal-argument 'disabled t)'
to remind myself of that... Is there any chance of changing the
default?
Filipp
Lars Ingebrigtsen
2015-01-27 01:36:39 UTC
Post by Filipp Gunbin
Am I the only one who's annoyed by the default binding of M-& in group
and summary buffers? I'm so used to it invoking `async-shell-command'
that I even had to do `(put 'gnus-group-universal-argument 'disabled t)'
to remind myself of that... Is there any chance of changing the
default?
`M-&' has been a Gnus binding for ... decades, so changing it might be
annoying.