gnus-bookmark
Uwe Brauer
2015-05-23 08:35:34 UTC
Hello

I just found out that I can set a bookmark in a gnus summary buffer, but
then what? Any other function which would me allow to jump to this
bookmark, apropos bookmark did not return anything useful.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer
Adam Sjøgren
2015-05-23 10:51:44 UTC
Post by Uwe Brauer
I just found out that I can set a bookmark in a gnus summary buffer, but
then what? Any other function which would me allow to jump to this
bookmark, apropos bookmark did not return anything useful.
The manual briefly mentions it:

"3.7.3 Other Marks

There are some marks that have nothing to do with whether the article is
read or not.

* You can set a bookmark in the current article. Say you are reading
a long thesis on cats’ urinary tracts, and have to go home for
dinner before you’ve finished reading the thesis. You can then set
a bookmark in the article, and Gnus will jump to this bookmark the
next time it encounters the article. See section Setting Marks."

- http://gnus.org/manual/gnus_37.html#Other-Marks

Best regards,

Adam
--